Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Project Idea: Hunger Games RP

4 posters

Go down

Big Project Idea: Hunger Games RP Empty Big Project Idea: Hunger Games RP

Post by Supafail Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Okay, this would require mucho scripting, but its an idea. Take a Falloutnewvegas RP for OpenAura, And modify the jobs. Change the NCR's models and name to Peacekeepers, Change the Legion to the rebels, and the BoS To the District 13 rebels.
The way it is set up: District 7 or 6, or even 8, fighting in the midst of the rebellion. To join Peacekeepers: People must apply, as there is no way to get it IC. To get rebel: Everyone starts out as a Citizen, which is a rebel recruit. You must escape the peacekeppers territory to the rebels front line, then get your rebel charecter. To get 13's rebels charecter: Application. Most of this would be fighting NPC's, but sometimes there will be IC capturings and announcments. And, 5 or 6 admins can get charecters from the book. (For events).
*SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE READING OR GOING TO READ THE BOOK*
Okay, so the backstory is, the rebbelion is just starting, so no rebels will have hardcore guns. They will have mostly melee weapons and pistols. Then, as the rebels progress, they will become better equipped, and, the peacekeepers will also have a chance to win and get events. We can have an event where:
The main charecter filming a propo
Rebel/Peacekeeper attack
Bombing
Total Annhiliation Bombing
Charecters being Captured
Reclamation of the district
And so on and so on.
And we could also start at district 8, as thats where the rebbelion started, and move up to other districts from there. And once everythings done, we can move to the capitol (Evocity) And do a major 3 hour or so event there, then we will start over, or something. (Im just brainstorming_
*End of spoiler alert*
Okay, now, i know people might be telling me "Your gay" And "Get a life" but, I seriously think anyone who read the book will understand. This book is amazing, go and read the trilogy, and watch the movie. This could get really popular, really fast. It would be like an ample alternative to half life 2 rp, without any of the cps, instead peacekeppers, and starting as an actual rebbelion, not as a citizen being arrested. Also, Give me all the insults you want, just Don't take out this idea because I took alot of time thinking about this, just not about doing anything.
*Note* We can also do a 24 player deathmatch hunger games on apocolypse or evocity or something, for the actual hunger games. We can also do district 13 RP, and many other things. If you guys are considering this but dont have time to read the book, I will post a short story on what happens in the 3 books. Thank you for reading up to this point, if you have. <3<3<3<3<3<3
Supafail
Supafail

Back to top Go down

Big Project Idea: Hunger Games RP Empty Re: Big Project Idea: Hunger Games RP

Post by Maeladea Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 am

I'm not keen on the idea of Hunger Games RP. What I think would be quite interesting if done correctly (which is likely never to occur due to lack of models among other things, mostly,) would be a C&C one set during the Tiberium Sun era.

Maeladea
Maeladea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 am

I'm going to have to not give my support on this,
I wasn't intrested in the Hunger Games movie, even the trailer seemed boring to me. I think it just wouldn't really be worth it, because not everyone knows about the Hunger Games. It's just a craze of the time, trust me it'll blow over, all the game-related RPs do, except a select few.
Nothing against you, I just think there are bigger things to go after.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 am

I don't support this..... For some reason.... ughh
Waffle
Waffle

Back to top Go down