Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockheed's Fleet Pilot Application

2 posters

Go down

Lockheed's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Lockheed's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by Lockheed Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:08 am

Steam name: Lockheed

What does the Fleet do?: They fight the alien creatures living on the planet, they pick up and drop off troops & they preform evacuations.

What are the duties of a Pilot?: To pilot an airborne vehicle and make sure the passengers and crew lives. (Depending on aircraft) If flying an attacking vehicle, to eliminate the threat without hitting allies and to ensure the mission is kept stable.

How long have you played on the server?: 2-3 days, is what I believe.

Are you familiar To RP?: Very familiar, indeed.

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is?: Sort of, I've watched 2 movies and I'm a quick learner.

Ic Name: Kevin Sheppard

Ic Age: 34

Ic Biography (This should be a 1-2 Paragraph story on who your character is and how he joined the military. In this you should explain as much as you wish but try to be detailed, and show how your character would fit the role of a Pilot and/or other Fleet position this application my be used for): Kevin Sheppard has always liked vehicles, mostly planes. He aced the simulator test and all the other tests, he thought of becoming a commercial airline pilot, but he wanted to help in the struggle against the alien creatures.
He began as a shuttle pilot, and enjoyed that. Kevin Sheppard reacts fast to danger and knows the physics of the vehicle he's controlling, which makes him a decent pilot.

I hope that's enough... It drained my brain's fantasy today. Sleep
Lockheed
Lockheed

Back to top Go down

Lockheed's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Re: Lockheed's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by Baron Von Guyperson Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 am

In my Vision you are......

Denied. I'm Sorry but from your time on the server and Information from other players you don't seem ready to join with the Fleet.

BUT. Get to learn the server and become a better Rp-er and I will accept you soon.
Baron Von Guyperson
Baron Von Guyperson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum