Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open)

+2
Gamma
Chaz01
6 posters

Go down

Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open) Empty Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open)

Post by Chaz01 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 pm

IC:
Circle your answers on the forum.

I was: Picked|Recommended|Volunteered

My name is:__________________________

My earlier career branch in the armed forces was: Fleet|Foot Mobile|Medic|Engineer|Other:Explain

I am the age of:__

I have: Have commited a crime|Have not commited a crime

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was:_______________________________________________

I __________________________________ know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:
How long have you been with Fazer?:

I wanted to join the marauders because:(Optional)

I will not abuse these enhancements in charactor, and if I do, am liable for ejection from the marauder program: Yes|No

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?:

I will contact Chaz (dude24oak) on steam once I have filled out this file so he may look over it.

Application end.

Don't be afraid to bug me, I don't have a problem with it:).

Post this application in this thread!

Last edited by Chaz01 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open) Empty Re: Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open)

Post by Gamma Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm

IC:

I was: Volunteered

My name is: Rayna Ivanov

My earlier career branch in the armed forces was: Foot Mobile

I am the age of: 21

I have: Have not commited a crime

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was: Office intern

I, Rayna Della Ivanov, know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:
How long have you been with Fazer?: 1 day.

I wanted to join the marauders because: Piloting the mech was one of my favorit parts in other SSTRP's.

I will not abuse these enhancements in charactor, and if I do, am liable for ejection from the marauder program: Yes

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?: Uh'huh.

I will contact Chaz (dude24oak) on steam once I have filled out this file so he may look over it.

Who's Chaz? Just kidding, I will.

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma

Back to top Go down

Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open) Empty Re: Marauder Applicant Forum (Applications Open)

Post by Chaz01 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

(OOC) For now we will keep you as mobile, go mingle around untill we get a higher playerbase, untill then, passive, mate

(IC)
Stamped:

Awaiting deployment.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supafail Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 pm

IC
Voulentered
Nico Santos
Foot Mobile
I have not commited a crime
Job: Fishing and Boating.
OOC
I have been with fazer for a few weeks, but with goldens last clan for
longer.

I wanted to join because i want another charecter, thats not MI.
I will not abuse these enhancements in charactor, and if I do, am liable for ejection from the marauder program: Yes
To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?:
I understand
I will contact you right away
Supafail
Supafail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: Reviewed but pending

Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olonerpo Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 pm

My name is: Olonerpo Oneir

I am the age of: 23

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was: Engineer

I Olonerpo Oneir know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:

Just started but I hope to be in the long run.

I was recommended by the leader.

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?: Indeed.

Application end.
Olonerpo
Olonerpo
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Supafail wrote:IC
Voulentered
Nico Santos
Foot Mobile
I have not commited a crime
Job: Fishing and Boating.
OOC
I have been with fazer for a few weeks, but with goldens last clan for
longer.

I wanted to join because i want another charecter, thats not MI.
I understand
I will contact you right away
Denied
We are filling up with too many marauders, and you lack the seriousness(Nothing personal) and you are AFK a lot and not on the server that often.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 am

Olonerpo wrote:I was: Volunteered

My name is: Olonerpo Oneir

I am the age of: 23

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was: Engineer

I Olonerpo Oneir know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:

Just started but I hope to be in the long run.

I was recommended by the leader.

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?: Indeed.

Application end.
OOC: Accepted

IC Stamp: To be deployed.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

Applications Open
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khan(Biggles) Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 am

IC:

My name is:Michael Collins

I am the age of: 24

I have:|Have not commited a crime

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was: unemployed, spent my times in gyms.

I Michael Collins know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:
How long have you been with Fazer?: For about 3 days. But I've been with PSG and BBP's community in SST.

I wanted to join the marauders because: I would like to become a Marauder because, the Marauders to be are angels...I've been every class in SST except for the Marauders and I believe the Marauders are the right choice for me.

I will not abuse these enhancements in charactor, and if I do, am liable for ejection from the marauder program: I will not abuse these enhancements I am given.

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?: Yes sir.

Application end.

Last edited by Khan(Biggles) on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Khan(Biggles)
Khan(Biggles)

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Jordan Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 am

IC:

My name is:_Johnathan Gavin Jordan_________________________

My earlier career branch in the armed forces was: Other:Explain I was in a special forces unit. Force Recon.

I am the age of:_28_

Before I was in the military, my civilian profession was:__Cashier_____________________________________________

I __Johnathan Gavin Jordan________________________________ know that I am at risk with these tests, and agree not to talk about the tests to unauthorized personel, and I do not confirm that there are indeed any injections to my body. By my signature above, I am liable to be arrested at any time and serve consequences for telling anyone about the alterations to my body unless I am told I may. I agree to take the injections when I contact an appropriate NCO and or CO.

OOC:
How long have you been with Fazer?: Three days

I wanted to join the marauders because:(Optional) I've got a lot of friends, and I also think I can bring a little flavor to the roleplay with it.

To tell people of the injections given to you while you ARE asleep is metagame, do you understand?: Crystal clear.

I will contact Chaz (dude24oak) on steam once I have filled out this file so he may look over it. Indeed.

Application end.
J. Jordan
J. Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz01 Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am

Both of these applications have been reviewed.
I am awaiting growth of playerbase to the standard of 15-20 once more.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down