Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sniper's introduction.

Go down

The Sniper's introduction. Empty The Sniper's introduction.

Post by The Sniper Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 am

Hello.

My name is Jacob, but i'm mostly referred as "The Sniper" due to my Steam name, and sometimes as "Commie" by the most slow thinking people i have in my friendlist. My age is unknown, as i'm not here to date, but too roleplay. Anyhow, i come from a once former Empire up in northern europe, called Sweden. And yes,that means i'm swedish, but still it seems like my grammatic skills is highly overrated. Except for Swedish, i can speak English (Of course) German and some Russian. I've been on steam since the age of nine, which was back in 2004, just two more years and i can set up a 10th anniversary party for myself.

Early, i used to roleplay on Perp and so on, until back i 2010, when i for the first time joined Shameless Innovitations (ShitRp) and then, after it's fall, Slidefuse. Even though, those times have passed and i'm now the owner of a WW2 Serious roleplay community which is currently being developed. I am also co-helping a friend of mine with the creation of a roleplay based on his book.

That is all......paenis.
The Sniper
The Sniper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum