Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyDaGuy's Military Police Application

2 posters

Go down

SkyDaGuy's Military Police Application Empty SkyDaGuy's Military Police Application

Post by SkyDaGuy Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 am

OOC SECTION

Steam Name: SkyDaGuy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19466658

Time Playing Fazer: One day. BUT don't judge off of that. I can roleplay perfectly fine. In fact, I do great at it as some mention to me.

IC SECTION

Name: Neil Barnes

Current Job(If none, unemployed): At the moment, I guess I could say I'm unemployed. All I've done really is pace the ship's halls, and helped out in the hangars a little.

Background Information(detailed): Well, I'm from Atlanta. Due to the huge increase of bug infestations, I was disappointingly drafted into the Mobile Infantry. I had a sad life though, honestly. Coped up in my house, a virgin. Playing these videogames, and nothing else.. I regret it all. I lost my mother and father, both died of heart attacks. ..Now, that doesn't matter anymore. My objective is to protect man-kind from these bugs, and make sure the troopers taking care of them are ready, and obedient. I want to make sure there is no fighting, or conflict on the ship. I want to make sure the troops are ready for combat to save the world. I want to make sure we are successful. I want to win the fight against these sonsa' bitches!
SkyDaGuy
SkyDaGuy

Back to top Go down

SkyDaGuy's Military Police Application Empty Re: SkyDaGuy's Military Police Application

Post by Golden Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

Accepted! Welcome, provost.
Golden
Golden
Overseer

Overseer

http://fazer-community.nstars.org

Back to top Go down