Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application

3 posters

Go down

Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by Defloration Queen Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Steam name:
Defloration Queen

What does the Fleet do?
Fleet has the responsibility of flying into the battle and making sure our forces has a command of the airspace, as well scouting ahead in battle to see what forces await our ground troops and to warn them of incoming attacks.

What are the duties of a Pilot?
A duty of a Fleet Pilot is to use his/her brains in combat and use split second decisions to command airspace and ensure the safety of our fellow ground forces.

How long have you played on the server?
Honestly, I just started today, but I've been SSTRPing for about a week.

Are you familiar To RP?
Very familiar. I have RPed on several MMOs including WoW, Warhammer, and SWTOR. I have also DarkRPed HL2 for a few years and actual HL2 for a few months. SSTRP, as stated before, has been roughly a week.

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is?
Absolutely. Being a 90s kid, I grew up watching Starship Troopers with friends and family alike for many years. Being a fan of sci-fi and horror B-movies, I love Starship Troopers for its amazing one-liners, intense sci-fi action and ridiculous amount of blood and guts Wink

Ic Name:
Thurman 'Thunderbird' Danford

Ic Age:

Ic Biography (This should be a 1-2 Paragraph story on who your character is and how he joined the military. In this you should explain as much as you wish but try to be detailed, and show how your character would fit the role of a Pilot and/or other Fleet position this application my be used for):
I grew up surrounded by military influences, due to my mother and father both being soldiers. While my mother chose to be a field medic, my father joined Fleet at a young age and became a highly commendable pilot, earning many medals. I loved everything my father did and couldn't wait to join the military and become a Fleet pilot just like my father. I was fascinated by the ships they fly and loved learning all the ins-and-outs from my father, so I was well acquainted with Valkyrie engineering since I was around 14.

After my father went down the only way he wanted to, in his ship in battle, it gave me more incentive to join Fleet and avenge his death, flying the very thing we loved as a family, the thing that I had wanted since I was a young boy. So after enlisting and joining Mobile Infantry (and gaining a profound love of the Morita rifle as well) I figured it was as good a time as ever to apply for Fleet to hopefully be the man my father was.
Defloration Queen
Defloration Queen

Back to top Go down

Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Re: Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by Baron Von Guyperson Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 am

My Declaration on this is....

PASSED! But, I would recommend You get to know the server a bit more and get used to how we specifically RP. [b]
Baron Von Guyperson
Baron Von Guyperson

Back to top Go down

Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Re: Defloraion Queen's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by SwitchJack116 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 am

Congrats dude! +support for this guy from me.

-Jack
SwitchJack116
SwitchJack116

Back to top Go down

Post by Defloration Queen Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks alot Baron Smile I had planned on RPing a little bit just as my current MI to see how the server runs and how events/passive RP plays out. Thank you for the accept though, I can't wait to actually start playing on Fleet!
Defloration Queen
Defloration Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down