Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victim's Fleet Application

3 posters

Go down

Victim's Fleet Application Empty Victim's Fleet Application

Post by Victim Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Steam name: Victim

What does the Fleet do? Fleet is like the airforce of the Federation's military. They are the men and women who keep the space ships up and running, and control them. They also transport the MI into battle with dropships, provide support with gunships, and other deeds dealing with the airways.

What are the duties of a Pilot? To succesfully pilot a dropship into a combat and or non combat zone and safely insert, or extract a group of MI, or other individuals.

How long have you played on the server? Almost two days

Are you familiar To RP? This question actually made me laugh a bit. I'm almost three year experienced in RP now.

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is? This is the third or fourth one I've been with.

Ic Name: James Breckin

Ic Age: 29

Ic Biography (This should be a 1-2 Paragraph story on who your character is and how he joined the military. In this you should explain as much as you wish but try to be detailed, and show how your character would fit the role of a Pilot and/or other Fleet position this application my be used for): James lived his first twenty-eight years on a mining colony rather peacefully. Life was simple, and James craved for more excitement in his life. Throughout his lifetime propaganda for the Federation had always swayed him. On his twenty-ninth birthday he decided that he would sign up with a branch of the Federation's military. For a long while he wasn't sure, he realized (and kept silent about it) that he'd have a better chance of living in Fleet, and would do a good service as well.
At the application center James found out that a regiment was specifically looking for pilots. He decided he'd find more adventure being a pilot going into combat zones, and seeing more areas in the cockpit. So, he began to fill in the application format...
Note: I've only ever had experience with flying a dropship.
Victim
Victim

Back to top Go down

Victim's Fleet Application Empty Re: Victim's Fleet Application

Post by Golden Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

You were Accepted! Welcome to fleet.
Golden
Golden
Overseer

Overseer

http://fazer-community.nstars.org

Back to top Go down