Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application

2 posters

Go down

Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by SwitchJack116 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Steam name: SwitchJack116

What does the Fleet do? As a fleet it is our responsibility to Not only control the air space, but make sure our forces arrive safely on the ground to combat enemy forces. Aside from this, it is our job to scout ahead to warn Friendly forces of the incoming Bug onslaught.

What are the duties of a Pilot? To make sure Our forces arrive safely on the ground and stay in constant communication with ground forces to recover stranded men, or a quick evacuation of the ground. Also to maintain and perform routine checks of our aircraft to ensure safety.

How long have you played on the server? Well this is my first day on the server, but I've played on many other Rp Servers.

Are you familiar To RP? I am. I've roleplayed on several games including WOW, Anarchy online, Garys mod HL2 rp and other Starship troopers RP. Star wars galaxies. In total probably roleplayed for about 4 years now.

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is? Being born in '92, I watched the Starship troopers movies as a kid.

Ic Name: Pvt. Jack Hart

Ic Age: 20

Ic Biography (This should be a 1-2 Paragraph story on who your character is and how he joined the military. In this you should explain as much as you wish but try to be detailed, and show how your character would fit the role of a Pilot and/or other Fleet position this application my be used for):
I remember when I heard about the Buenos Aires attacks. The whole world just stopped. Bunch of damn bugs on an essential mining planet, within striking distance of Earth. Could be bad for business. They say we should just let em go. Let em live, and don't provoke them anymore. As I heard form a mobile infantry recruit. "Kill em all." And thats exactly what i'll do. Now sure, you take one look at me and think "What the hell's this kid doing in the military. But I got somethin better than those Mobile Infantry meatheads. I got brains. Got the tech savvy, so why not? Always used to play videogames as a kid, they said my reflexes were through the roof. So I put two and two together. Be a pilot. I mean after all, how bad could it be right? Fly some ships in drop some troops off and get them the hell off that rock before breakfast. Piece of cake. Guess we'll have to see. Either way, I wanna get my hands on thpse Valkyrie Controls. I've read about those things, Fast and Tecched out. Just my style. Guess we'll have to see where the application takes me. Hopefully I'll be in the air in no time.
SwitchJack116
SwitchJack116

Back to top Go down

Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Re: Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by Baron Von Guyperson Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am

Das Ist.....

Pending. Get Some time on the server. Learn our Canon a bit. But, from the Looks of it you will get it.[b]
Baron Von Guyperson
Baron Von Guyperson

Back to top Go down

Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application Empty Re: Pvt. Jack Hart's Fleet Pilot Application

Post by SwitchJack116 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks Baron. I tried to put some effort into mine but it was like 2:30 in the morning and I got excited about it. X) I did watch sarship troopers as a kid, but it has been a while since i've seen it. Might be good to get some refreshers on it for nostalgia's sake. So far so good on the server. Everyone is friendly, funny (appropriatly timed in OOC too. Not just constant OOC spam) and excellent Roleplayer's. Thank you for letting Me be a part of this server!

-Cheers!
Jack
SwitchJack116
SwitchJack116

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Von Guyperson Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 am

Sorry I'm Late!!

Das Ist Accepted!

When I'm on my Char A-COMM or My MI heinz just Call for me and I will get you whitelisted! Again sorry for the Wait.
Baron Von Guyperson
Baron Von Guyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down