Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaz's Sexy Application.

2 posters

Go down

Chaz's Sexy Application. Empty Chaz's Sexy Application.

Post by Chaz01 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

Steam name: Chaz

What does the Fleet do? Fly and support the Mobile Infantry on the ground, as well as managing all spacecraft.

What are the duties of a Pilot? To pilot his ship to the best of his ability for the good of the Federation

How long have you played on the server? 2 weeks.

Are you familiar To RP? Yes.

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is? Yes.

Ic Name: Ceitash Spence

Ic Age: 21

Ic Biography (This should be a 1-2 Paragraph story on who your character is and how he joined the military. In this you should explain as much as you wish but try to be detailed, and show how your character would fit the role of a Pilot and/or other Fleet position this application my be used for): Ceitash was born in Scotland, and was born into the pictish-scots. They believed in painting their bodies and harsh trials for manhood. His body was painted red when he turned 16, to resemble a young man. He went to the University of South Wales to train his natural reaction speed, and had 20-20 vision for his whole life. Ceitash left the university with a 4 year degree. He soon positioned himself into Fleet with expert skills.

He soon joined with his brother, but he was in fleet. He has gone through two 3 month tours. Ceitash wishes he could forget about the crash that killed most of the crew on the last ship he was stationed to. They went to another ship. But soon, due to personal issues with his captain on his old ship, Ceitash was transfered, and left fleet, only to want to re-join.
Chaz01
Chaz01
Admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Chaz's Sexy Application. Empty Re: Chaz's Sexy Application.

Post by Baron Von Guyperson Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 am

I do beleive you are...

Accepted. I see you alot on the server and from what I can tell You would make the fleet alot better with yourself on board.
Baron Von Guyperson
Baron Von Guyperson

Back to top Go down