Fazer Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet application Robert Merrins

2 posters

Go down

Fleet application Robert Merrins Empty Fleet application Robert Merrins

Post by reesk92 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Steam name:kylerees1992

What does the Fleet do?
They are responsible for the operations of all the Federations aircraft including drop ships, if a pilot shows a good level of control and Expertise they may also be asked to pilot the larger ships such as the prefect.

What are the duties of a Pilot?
Flying drop ships carrying troops, Conducting supply drops and piloting the Federations vessles

How long have you played on the server? 1 week(still new but in that time ive already earned Pfc on my second day here)

Are you familiar To RP?Yes i have done quite a few RP's both Ingame Garrys mod and full text based RP's

Are you familiar with What Starship Troopers is? It's that film where the Jedis go to save the galaxy from the Empire controled by Darth vader. (being serious now) Starship troopers is a film and also a book, although i havnt read it, Based around 200-300 years in the future and the main plot line revolves around the fight against the bug planet of klendathu, although there are 2 more movies which are on my to do list to watch.

Ic Name:Pfc. Robert Merins
Ic Age:21

Robert Merins is Fresh out of College and one day wishes to raise a family of his own due to the laws in force at the time only Citizens may have children and the only way to gain Citizenship is to have served in the federation, So merins joined up and aspired after his first day seeing a ship to one day be flying them himself, he has a good technical ability and the calm cool Demeanour to be able to stay focused in tough situations making him perfect for the role of pilot in the federation
reesk92
reesk92
Donator

Donator

Back to top Go down

Fleet application Robert Merrins Empty Re: Fleet application Robert Merrins

Post by reesk92 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 am

bump
reesk92
reesk92
Donator

Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Sorry, you were Declined due to being banned on multiple occasions, minging a lot, and not being experienced enough in role play.
Golden
Golden
Overseer

Overseer

http://fazer-community.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down